Top Five Reasons to Exhibit
1. Attendance - Over 5,000 people working in the hospitality and foodservice industry are expected to attend.
2. Affordability - Holding the Expo at the Maryland State Fairgrounds significantly reduces the cost for exhibitors compared to a large convention center. This allows for a greater return on your investment, with easy justification for the time and expense of being at a two day show.
3. Quality Speakers, Education and Programming - The things that industry people are asking for will be there. This ensures you will see quality attendees who are interested in learning more about running a better business – the ideal customer you are looking for!
4. Relationship Building - Exhibiting at Expo means that you will see many of your current customers over the course of two days. There’s no easier way to reinforce your relationships with current customers than seeing them in person.
5. Convenience - Being close to Baltimore with easy travel, load in, load out and opportunities for pre and post show networking makes it an easy decision to include Expo in your annual budget and marketing plan.